Here are a few things I missed while worrying about the impending animal alcohol abuse epidemic
- Everquest turns 9 years old, next year they can ride in the front seat
- GamerAlmighty has some tips to save the PSP...more great games like Patapon and Chains of Olympus left off the list.
- IGN has a list of the ten worst Atari 2600 ports, I'm guessing Cyril's list is significantly longer.
- Apparently gambling (the kind with dice) is a good skill for potential game developers to have.
- Game|Life summarizes everything they know about the Wii for the rest of the year. Personally I see lots of dust
- Sony might unveil something big at E3 this year. In other news the sun will probably come up tomorrow, grass is green.
- John Carmack speaks, my head starts to hurt. Take two CliffyB interviews and call me in the morning.