Gaming Gibs for 3/15/2008
3/15/2008 11:27:00 AM
Here are a few things I missed while wondering why the world needs a lamp made out of a sheep's stomach
- Kotaku goes behind the scenes with the Xbox Live police/kitten herders
- Kurt Wimmer to direct Metal Gear Solid movie. Don't get excited John he's the guy that brought us Ultraviolet and Equilibrium
- If you're going to get hammered for St. Patrick;s day, here's a list of suggested games to play while in an altered state.
- Why PC gamers would want a watered down version of Civilization anyway?
- I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Microsoft should be a little worried about the latest NPD numbers.
- Ubisoft's out of the hardcore shooter market, hopefully not a sign of things to come
- The "peace dividend" of the HD format war is discussed