Here are a few things I missed while celebrating Fringemas
- PS3 version of Prince of Persia is on sale for $40 today at Amazon
- Recession hitting the gaming industry? Probably but some of it is just accelerated failure
- Xbox 360 avatars are getting formal wear, just in time to for the avatar holiday party or something
- 360Sync previews Godfather II
- More solid NPD analysis, it's not looking good for Sony
- Phantom launches digital distribution service, snow starts falling in hell.
- New game sales are impacted by the secondary market, real research not just publisher bluster