Gaming Gibs for 10/23/2008
10/23/2008 11:30:00 AM
Here are a few things I missed while realizing I would burn something like this out
in a matter of days:
- Xbox 360 fanboys attempt to kill LittleBigPlanet with low scores, show how idiotic they really are
- 2009 to be the year of the PSP, seriously this time...wait...they really mean it
- Wii guitars to be recalled for burning sensation, the "I slept with Paris Hilton kind" and not the cool "I'm rocking out kind"
- EA considering Dead Space movie, sequels to Army of Two and Battlefield:Bad Company
- World of Warcraft being infected by Zombies, in game not just out of game
- Is it Game Over for Game Over?
- You can hassle the Hoff, but why would you want to?
- Bethesda provides some warm up documentation before you open up their new 20,000 page book
- Wii Fit on pace to outsell GTA IV, sigh