If you already follow Fork Parker or Devolver Digital on Twitter, you'd already know this- but for the uninitiated, Devolver Digital is giving away a Playstation 4 with a copy of Hotline Miami 2 (available when it releases) this holiday season. All you have to do is upload a 30 second YouTube video about why you deserve to win. Check out the full details after the jump.
"My first thought was to either sell it online for a tidy profit or set it on fire in front of some overzealous fanboys but then our PR team said we had to give it away because that's what baby Jesus would want," said Fork Parker, CFO of Devolver Digital.
How to make it happen:
1. Only entries from the United States are eligible to win. Sorry, this is the only way we can appease the monsters we keep chained up in the legal department.
2. Keep the video entrees under 30 seconds and on YouTube only, telling Devolver Digital and Fork Parker why they deserve to win. That's like half a minute, so make it count!
3. Entrants must submit their link in a tweet to @DevolverDigital and follow @DevolverDigital to be eligible to win. One entry per Twitter/YouTube user.
4. Winner will be notified via Twitter direct message so if you don't follow @DevolverDigital and you win, you actually lose. People will call you a loser.
5. If you don't win, you should still totally buy a PlayStation 4. They're slick.
For more information on Devolver games, please hit up www.devolverdigital.com.
*Hotline Miami 2 retail key will be delivered when it becomes available.