After seeing Fable II
demonstrations at E3, I've decided I'm going to pick up the game even though I didn't get the first one. Well, October 21 will be the day the game hits the stores according to Lionhead's website
. If you pre-order the game, you'll be able to participate in the Fable II Pub Games available via Xbox Live on August 13th. The three games will let you garner some wealth to use before the game is out so it will give you a little head start. For $80 you can grab the limited edition picture below which contains the following:
- Bonus DVD – Includes new ‘Making-of Feature’ with Peter Molyneux and the team at Lionhead Studios and concept art viewer
- Bonus In-Game Content (Requires LIVE account) – Includes “The Hall of the Dead” Dungeon, “The Wreckager” Legendary Cutlass Weapon and Otherworldly Bonus
- Collectible Hobbe figure with accessories – From the Qee Collection comes this one-of-a-kind Hobbe figure. Nasty, brutish, and short, he roams the countryside, preying on travelers and spiriting away the children of the unwary.
- 48-hour Xbox LIVE Gold Trial Card – With Xbox LIVE Gold, players can show off their individual hero by inviting friends into their unique version of Albion or they can visit their friends’ Albion, and earn additional gold, experience and renown to take back into their own.
- Five printed Fate Cards – These five beautiful cards foretell the Hero’s great destiny to journey across all of Albion, encountering deadly enemies and enigmatic allies. The path leads to a choice that will change the world forever.