Call of Duty®: Black Ops Escalation will be available on June 2nd for Windows® PC. Escalation features four new multiplayer maps and an unprecedented Zombie experience, featuring famed director George A. Romero, Robert Englund, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker and Danny Trejo, as well as an original music track from Avenged Sevenfold titled "Not Ready to Die."
The Escalation content pack's new multiplayer maps include:
· "Hotel," where players battle it out on the roof of a Cuban luxury hotel and casino against the vivid backdrop of old Havana
· "Convoy," which delivers intense, close-quarters combat at the scene of an ambushed U.S. military convoy
· "Zoo," which sets gamers on an eerie ride through an abandoned Soviet Russian Zoo with danger at every turn
· "Stockpile," which pits players in a remote Russian farm town, housing secret WMD facilities
· "Call of the Dead," Escalation'sZombie experience assembles a zombie-carnage dream team to fight against a new zombie horde menace, all set in the dark, ice-covered isles of Siberia