The folks at LucasArts has patch 1.03
out now for download for Star Wars: Empire at War
. The patch weighs in at 24MB. Changes include:
- Added new Multiplayer Land Skirmish map "Corellian Countdown"
- Added new 43 Planet Multiplayer Campaign Map "Lines are Drawn"
- Corrected several text issues including the removal of references to the Venator and missing text.
- Corrected an issue that allowed Empire Heroes to be placed on the Death Star.
- Corrected an issue that allowed multiple turrets to be built on the same build pad.
- Corrected an issue that caused AT-AT's to become stuck when deploying troops over build pads.
- Corrected an issue where AT-AT's would stop moving when tow cabled by Rebel Speeders allowing players to stop the unit from suffering a successful tow cable attack.
- Corrected an issue in which the Death Star could be sold.
and many more..