You know what’s great? Two games in one is great. This time, it’s the Gold Edition
of The Creative Assembly’s Empire: Total War
that comes alongside the sequel, Napoleon: Total War
. Both games come with a stock of respective DLC packs (of which you can read after the jump).
The Gold Edition releases October 19th and will be selling for $49.95. If you need a spur of memory on what these two games entail, read on for the gist.
With over 7 million units sold and universal acclaim from the press and community, Total War has consistently been at the cutting edge of the strategy genre for 10 years and is today one of the most successful PC franchises of all time.
On October 19th, the critically acclaimed Empire Total War™ and its dramatic sequel Napoleon Total War™ will be available in-stores together in a special Gold Edition, covering over a century of epic wars and revolutions that shaped the world.
EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR™
• Best of IGN 2009 – Winner in the Best Strategy Game category.
• Introducing true 3D naval combat for the first time.
• Choose from 12 factions and expand your empire over the largest campaign map ever.
• Take part in the founding of the United States in the episodic “Road to Independence” campaign.
• Also includes the following DLC: Elite Units of the East, Elite Units of the West, Elite Units of America, and the Warpath Campaign.
NAPOLEON: TOTAL WAR™
• Three story-driven campaigns immerse you in the life and battles of Napoleon in Italy, Egypt and across the entire European continent.
• Experience the famous conflicts of the Napoleonic age on land and sea: Austerlitz, Trafalgar, Waterloo and many more.
• New campaign multiplayer: play online against a friend for the fate of Europe.
• Also includes the following DLC: The Peninsular Campaign, Coalition Battle Pack, and the Elite Regiment.
Empire Total War and Napoleon Total War Gold Edition will be released for the Games for Windows® in stores nationwide October 19, 2010 for $49.95 MSRP.
For more information about the game please visit www.sega.com