Paradox has released a new patch
for Elven Legacy
which takes the game up to version 18.104.22.168. The fixes include a fix to correctly determine how much memory the system has in Vista, a tweak to the final movie sequence, some image quality tweaks and a few important localization tweaks a few units and the tutorial voice-over. If you want to try the game before you buy it (and you might as there seem to be a feast of bugs in the game) there's a demo available for download
New York 4th of May 2009 - Paradox Interactive today announced the release of a downloadable patch for Elven Legacy, the Fantasy Strategy Wargame for the PC developed by Russian studio 1C: Ino-CO.
The new patch for the English versions of Elven Legacy addresses a variety of issues and once the patch has been downloaded and installed, the player will notice the updates of the patch that includes:
Elven Legacy Patch 22.214.171.124 updates:
- Russian voice-overs in the tutorial are changed to English
- The localization of Chosen Fencers unit has been corrected
- The amount of Video Memory is now detected correctly on Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit
- The issues with the Advanced Tutorial mission has been corrected
- Final movie sequence is now correct
- Fixed image quality issues when FSAA (full-screen anti-aliasing) is on in Windows video driver options
- Opening Mission map (“M” keyboard shortcut) is now working
Click here to download the new patch:
Elven Legacy sends players on an epic quest aimed to restore the former glory of the Elven race. With a thrilling non-linear storyline and tools that allow players to create their own missions and share them in multiplayer mode, Elven Legacy will provide hours of exciting game play for strategy fans.
Elven Legacy is available from retailers everywhere, along with all good digital download outlets for a suggested retail price of €29.99.
The Elven Legacy demo was recently released and allows players to play the tutorial along with one mission from the Campaign mode.