EA has just released a new set of images from the Wii version of Madden 2008
. What's interesting about the screenshots is that it looks like EA Sports is actually integrating Miis into the game which I think makes them one of the first third party developers to do so. Hopefully this is the sign of things to come. More screenshots and the fact sheet after the jump.
Anyone can play like a pro in Madden NFL 08, whether a new user or a long time fan. Play with only the Wii™ remote with EA SPORTS™ Family Play or use the Wii remote and nunchuck for more advanced controls; the decision is yours. Featuring an all-new Party Mode, play trivia or chose from 22 different mini-games. Break down plays and highlight key moments with all-new Madden NFL 08 telestrator. Bring the game online, play head to head with friends and keep up to date with the live sports ticker for the ultimate online experience.
· FUN, ACCESSIBLE FAMILY PLAY: Now anybody can play using the new EA SPORTS Family Play mode. Simple Wii-remote-base controls and in-game feedback make this the most accessible Madden NFL ever.
· JOIN THE PARTY: Enhance your skills, challenge rivals, or play against a group of friends for ultimate bragging rights in 22 adrenaline-pumping mini-games.
· ALL-NEW READ AND REACT SYSTEM: Scan the field to identify individual strengths and weaknesses before every play. Read, react, and exploit mismatches to gain the upper hand.
· SHOW ‘EM WHAT YOU GOT: Use the Wii remote to diagram key moments on the Madden NFL 08 telestrator, highlighting key blocks, moves, and more after each play.
· ALL-NEW ONLINE PLAY: Challenge friends and rivals online for the first time on the Wii*. Go head-to-head in Play Now mode, take aim at players atop the leaderboard, and get up-to-the-minute scores and updates with the sports ticker.