Have you seen the tv show Hoarders
? We have, and we love it. Seeing the gross mess that some of these poor folks live in remind us that the pile of pizza boxes left over after a night of Starcraft II
or 8 straight hours of NHL 2011
isn't really all that big a deal. The fact that there is a small mountain of laundry waiting to be washed in the bedroom is insignificant in comparison to the bags of poo that someone decided they should keep instead of throwing out.
Anyways, here's the deal. Between now and 5 PM EST on Friday 10/16, simply send us a picture of your messy gaming area to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Gaming Hoarder Contest". We'll review all the submissions, and pick a winner. The winner will get their choice amongst the four new gaming towers being brought to the market by Level Up
). The winner can choose from the Alloy for Playstation
, the Zig Zag for 360
, and the Aperture
The winner will be notified this weekend with pictures of the winners mess, along with those of choice runner ups, being posted on Gaming Nexus next week. So don't enter unless you are ok with your mess being displayed for the world to see.
- All judges decisions final
- Level Up Gaming Tower will be sent directly from Max Borges Agency so allow a few weeks for delivery
- GN staff members, family, and pet robots not eligible for entry
- Entries received after 5 PM friday may be posted to the web site but will not be considered for the prize
- All submissions may be used by either Gaming Nexus or Level Up for posting on their respective sites or facebook pages
- Thanks to Max Borges Agency and Level Up for providing the prize for the contest