Computer hardware manufacturer Gigabyte has revealed a new brand of gaming products known as Aorus. The flagship product of the new brand is the Aorus X7 gaming laptop, which features dual GTX 765M graphics cards in a compact body form with a height of 0.9 inches and weighs 6.39 lbs. The laptop is enclosed in an aluminum chassis that includes four vents, five thermal pipes, and two fans to ensure maximum cooling performance.
In regards to hardware, the laptop supports a pair of 512GB mSATA solid state drives in addition to a standard 1TB hard drive. It also contains four memory slots that contain 32GB DDR3L SDRAM. The backlit keyboard is accompanied by scissor-switch macro keys as well as an anti-ghosting function to ensure superior performance during gaming. The laptop's display is 1920 by 1080 with an anti-glare coating and 8 ms response time.
Features and specifications
- NVIDIA GeForceGTX 765M GDDR5 4GB SLI with a score of P7393 on 3DMark 11
- Slim and light: 0.9 in. / 6.39 lbs
- Intel 4th generation Core i7 Haswell processor
- Anti-glare full HD display with 8ms response & 72% color gamut
- Anti-ghost backlit keyboard
- Versatile storage for up to 512 MB mSATA SSDx2 + 1TB HDD storage
- 4 memory slots for max. 32GB DDR3
- USB 3.0 x3, USB 2.0 x2, HDMI, D-sub, RJ45, Surround port, mini-Display port, SD card reader
- Dimension: 428(W) x 305(D) x 22.9(H)mm
- Weight: 2.9kg(6.39 lbs) ( mSATA x 1 + SO-DIMM x 2 + battery), 2.9kg (mSATA SSD x 1 + SO-DIMM DDR3 x 2 + battery)
Additional information for the laptop is available on the Aorus website.