Become mightier with a patch
6/9/2006 11:31:00 AM
Heroes of Might and Magic V
gets a little after-the-fact polish, in the form of a new patch. Hit the mirror website to download it, http://www.3dgamers.com/games/heroesmightmagic5/
. Nothing like boosting that might through a quick installation.
Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video
game publishers, today announces that the first patch for Heroes of Might
and Magic VR, its critically acclaimed turned based strategy game, is
available for download at www.mightandmagic.com, the game's official Web
The patch includes:
- An EASY mode addition to the game and an auto-patch system for future
- Rebalanced Duel mode presets
- Ghost mode, game lobbies functionality, and other multiplayer updates
- Single-player campaign walkthrough fixes
- Extended support for most laptop, onboard, and older-generation video
Developed by a seasoned team at Nival Interactive (Blitzkrieg, Silent Storm,
Etherlords), Heroes of Might and Magic VR is available now in both standard
and limited editions.
For more information on Heroes of Might and Magic V, please visit
Heroes of Might & MagicR V C 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights
Reserved. Heroes, Might and Magic, Heroes of Might and Magic, Ubisoft, and
the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or
other countries. Developed by Nival Interactive.