It's always nice to hear a release date has been set for a game. However, it isn't very often that we are told an astonishingly-short three days ahead of time. Poker Night at the Inventory
- the odd game coming from Telltale - will be released on Monday, November 22.
Fans itching to join the gambling can pre-order the title for only $4.95
(oddly enough, it's cheaper on Steam
). Remember, Poker Night at the Inventory also has five Team Fortress 2
unlocks to allow you to show some style. More details can be found here
We're pleased to announce that this coming Monday, November 22 will be the release date for one of the most unique poker games you're ever likely to play on PC and Mac: Poker Night at the Inventory.
LAST DAYS FOR PRE-ORDER SPECIALS
Today through early Monday will be the last opportunities to pre-order -- including an exclusive poker visor wearable for Team Fortress 2! The visor with pre-order is available with purchases from www.telltalegames.com/pokernight and Steam.
In Poker Night at the Inventory, Penny Arcade's clever, cunning Tycho, Team Fortress 2's hulking Heavy, Homestar Runner's self-proclaimed awesome icon Strong Bad and Max - the hyperkinetic "rabbity-thing" from Sam & Max - come together on a new battleground: the poker felt.
EXCLUSIVE TF2 ITEMS -- and all for just $4.95
In addition to lively banter and gaming table scheming, Poker Night at the Inventory features chances to win bonus five extra TF2 unlocks! All for just $4.95!
* "The Iron Curtain" weapon, for use by the Heavy in TF2
* Max's Lugermorph handgun for use by the Scout and the Engineer in TF2; and Max's Freelance Police badge, wearable by any player in TF2
* Wrist watch from Penny Arcade's Tycho for the Spy in TF2
* Styling "Dangeresque" sunglasses anted in by Strong Bad, wearable by Demoman in TF2
The Steam pre-order also includes an extra 10% savings -- bringing the purchase price to just $4.49 through early Monday.