Throughout professional wrestling history there have been many streaks, but none so legendary as The Undertakers 21-0 Wrestle Mania streak. 2K is paying homage to the streak in WWE 2K14's 30 Years of WrestleMania mode with "Streak Mode". The Streak mode will allow you to either defeat the streak or defend the streak in a slobberknocker style survivor mode.
Defend The Streak
- Choose whether to use Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Defend The Phenom’s legacy in a non-stop, slobberknocker-style contest
- Raise your score by defeating as many Superstars and Legends in a row as you can
- Upload you results and scores online to prove how dominant you are
Defeat The Streak
- Choose any Superstar or Legend on the WWE 2K14 roster
- Select Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Face off against The Deadman upon the Grandest Stage of Them All
- Try to defeat Undertaker and his arsenal of special abilities seen only inside this mode
- Show off to the rest of the WWE Universe by uploading your results and high scores online
This sounds like so much fun and I really like the idea of players scores being uploaded online. I would love if WWE games in the future branched out and added more unique game modes and matches like this instead of sticking 100% to WWE TV.
WWE 2K14 will be released two weeks from now on October 29th.